About Me

My Photo
ju
Hi I'm 48, married for 30 years to a awesome guy who puts up with me spending hours on end on my pc. I'm mum to 2 gorgeous girls and nana to 3 grandbabies I've been PSPing for about 6 years and I'm totally addicted...
View my complete profile

Where I play

wicked angelz
wicked angelz

Snag my blinkie

Photobucket

Who I CT For

wicked angelz
wicked angelz
 photo CCS_CTBlinkee_zpstiosbsmj.gif
wicked angelz

Chat Box

My Licenses

  • AC017
  • AMIJUKI
  • APSS0035
  • BHS-468
  • BJ2750
  • CCL006
  • CDO-1387
  • CI-6968LM
  • CM-019JK
  • CM-019JK
  • DC-JUKI
  • DSI132
  • EAS10272
  • IRJO9OK
  • KG1075
  • LO843DM
  • MJ1150
  • MPT2163
  • MtA-F1550
  • PA0237
  • PFD_ANGELOFFIRE
  • PTE0240
  • RZ018PT
  • S&CO479
  • SATC 625
  • SNC_JUKI
  • Spazz-222JK
  • TD0078
  • TTZ035
  • UYA 3728
  • VMT_angeloffire
  • WA08
  • WILD020JK
  • ZZT5157
Layout courtsey of 1st floor flat http://1stfloorflatblogology.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Blogs I loved

Digicats Stalker
Photobucket
Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

Followers

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Sunday 9 September 2012

FTU Tutorial - Toxic City





***DISCLAIMER***
This tutorial is from my own imagination
Any similiarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

I'm using Corel X14

Supplies
Tube of choice :- Beatrix by Tony Tzanoukakis HERE
Mask - Chas (from the heart) mask 3 HERE
Scrap kit Kittz Toxic City - HERE
Font - Cartographer HERE

No Plug In's used 

**********
I'm gonna used a couple of abbreviations (save repeat myself lol)
C & P - copy & paste

**********

Here we go:-------->


Place your tube, mask & font in PSP then



Open up a new canvas - File - New - New Image 900 x 900 pixels
and flood fill with white (I like a large canvas to work on, we'll resize later)
**********
Create a new raster layer
Then using your dropper tool....choose a nice colour from your tube
I chose #a0171b and black #000000 create a gradient linear angle 136 repeats 5
Flood fill then go to Layers - new mask layer - and select Chas's mask from the drop down box
source luminence checked - in layer pallette - merge group
Then go to Image - resize - resize 85%
**********
From Kittz's kit
C & P T-49 as a new layer
Take your magic wand and click inside the frame
Selections - Select - Expand by 8
C & P   TP-4 as a new layer
Selections - Select - Invert - delete - Select none
and drag your paper layer underneath the frame
**********
Now take your tube of choice
I'm using Beatrix by Tony Tzanoukakis
C & P as a new layer and resize as desired
for Beatrix I did Image - Resize - 35% - smart size checked
**********
C & P as a new layerT-44 from the kit
Image - Resize 70% and position at the bottom 
(see my tag for reference)
**********
C & P as a new layer T-25 and resize by 50%
move to the right of your tag and drag down the layer pallette
above raster 1
duplicate then Image - Flip Horizontal/Mirror and position to the left
**********
C & P as a new layer T-10
Image Resize 80% and drag down the layer pallette above raster 1 & position
**********
C & P as a new layer T-32
Image - resize 65% then Image - free rotate right 16
Position down and to the right.... under your toxic wordart
duplicate and Image - Flip Horizontal/Mirror and position
**********
C & P as a new layer T-31
Image - Resize 45% and position to the right and above your tube layer
Duplicate and position to the left
**********
C & P as a new layer T-7
Image - Resize 85% and position at the bottom above the toxic word
**********
C & P as a new layer T-20
**********
Drop shadow all layers 2.2.50.5 except your tube layer
*********
Duplicate your tube layer - Adjust - Blur - Gaussian blur radius 3
change the blend mode to soft light
Back to your orginal tube layer and drop shadow 1.1.50.10
**********
Delete raster 1
**********
Merge all layers visable and crop
Image - resize - resize all layers to 700 pixels - ok
add your cr,  tagger info and name and saved as a PNG











0 comments:

Post a Comment